Registration InformationUpdated Tuesday January 15, 2019 by Toronto Stars Lacrosse Association.
Toronto Stars are planning on hosting the following REP teams for 2019:
If your son/daughter is outside of these aged divisions and is interested in playing REP BOX please contact your nearest association (Beaches/West Durham) to inquire about space availability
To create a SportzSoft account:
1. Click the registration link: https://admin.sportzsoft.com/apps/regWeb.dll/Login?OrgId=3355
2. Click “Signup as NEW MEMBER…” button, then create an account with your email address and a password
3. Please select “Family Account” and then fully complete your “New Member/Account Registration”.
** NOTE: if you wish email communication to go TWO email addresses, please make sure BOTH are listed under the Primary Parent/Guardian profile.
4. To register a player, click the orange “New Registration” button, select the child’s name from the Participant list, and then click “Next”.
5. The dropdown menu will show all open registrations that your child is eligible to play. Please select the the program you want and complete the registration for that product.
6. Read and agree to the OLA Waivers
7. Upload a valid Proof of Age document (pdf, jpg files only)
8. From here you can register the same child for another product, register another child, OR click “Next” to proceed to the payment page.
** NOTE: Registration is NOT complete until a valid Proof of Age document is uploaded AND payment is received for each child.